2019 U13 & U15 ACADEMY 2 PROGRAMME
About the Programme
NHA will run a U13 & U15 the next Academy (Development Programme) in Term 2 of 2019 prior to the Representative hockey season commencement. The programme is an opportunity for ANY players of these age groups to up skill their hockey with a group of their peers.
This is a 5 week programme that focuses on your fitness, mental skills, hockey skills & tactical development.
- The programme in 2019 will be led by our PDO, Jamie Brown with support from other experienced coaches within the region.
- The programme will be run in Term 2 on Sundays beginning 5th May 19 – 16th June 19.
- NOTE no sessions will run on Sunday 19th May and 02 June 19 due to TOS Tournament and Queen’s Birthday weekend.
- The programme will consist of 1 weekly session (1 hour & a half) over 5 weeks at NHA.
- U13 Boys & Girls will train 0900-1000.
- U15 Boys & Girls will train 1000-1100.
- Each NEW player will receive an Academy singlet. Those who attended the first Academy programme are to wear their singlet to these sessions!
- Cost is $50 for the whole programme.
The following should be used as guidelines when players are nominating themselves for the U13 Development programme.
Players that possess the following attributes should nominate themselves for the 2019 U13 & U15 Academy 2 (development programme):
- High level of coachability
- Versatility in a range of positions
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Love of hockey
- Positive attitude
- Embrace the principles of fair play
2019 GK TRAINING PROGRAMME
About the Programme
Nelson’s very own ex-NZ Master’s GK’s, Karen Shearer and Trevor Eden will again be running a GK Training Programme during this year’s hockey season. The programme is an opportunity for ANY GK of any age or level to up skill their GK with a group of their peers during the season.
This is a FREE GK specialised programme that focuses on the basics, rules, individual GK strengths & weaknesses, communication to their teammates, & tactical development.
- The programme in 2019 will be led by our Karen Shearer & Trevor Eden.
- The programme will be run during the season on Wednesdays beginning 27th MAR 19.
- The programme will consist of 1 weekly session (1 hour) during the season.
Tasman Regional 7 a Side School Hockey Tournaments REGISTRATIONS OPEN!!! Register your School Team!!!!
Tasman Regional 7 a Side School Hockey Tournaments REGISTRATIONS OPEN!!! Register your School Team!!!! Tuesday…