As Alert level 2 has now been extended NHA have made a few small changes to this weekend’s draw to align with NHA’s Covid-19 Protocols. Attached is the amended draw for this weekend 15/08 -16/08.
In addition to the new draw if all clubs could please ensure that their teams are aware of the following;
- Only enter via the north gates, entering through the gate which aligns with the turf you are playing on.
- Do not move between turfs once you have entered the grounds – the cones are in place to create a barrier between the turfs.
- Depending on numbers within the grounds, teams and/or individuals may be required to wait outside of the gates until others have left the grounds.
- Teams are not to enter the dugouts or be near the dugouts until the previous team has left. We have extended the break between games so this will not influence your warm up period.
- Please be sure to leave the dugouts promptly after your game.
- No hand shaking and/or spitting on or off the field.
The café and bar upstairs will be open however you will be required to sign in when entering as this will be operating as its own additional facility.
Sorry for the late notice regarding these changes, as you will probably know the Alert Level 2 extension was only confirmed at 5:30pm. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding these changes please do not hesitate to reach out.
Regional Development Manager
Nelson Hockey Association
2020-NHA CLUB COMPETITION DRAW ADJUSTMENTS
-AUGUST 16TH & 17TH
DUTY CLUB: TASMAN
|Tasman Black||V||Federal||SAT 15/08||12:45||1||T Stock||B Mead|
|Waimai United (NC)||V||Tasman White||SAT 15/08||02:45||1||B Machen F||L Satherly|
|Stoke||V||Waimai United (1)||SAT 15/08||04:45||1||T Laney||K Shaw|
|Federal Black||V||Federal Red||SAT 15/08||01:00||2||J Wilson F||M Fitzgerald|
|Waimai United||V||Tasman White||SAT 15/08||03:00||2||C Winter||J Wilson F|
|Federal||V||Stoke||SUN 16/08||12:45||1||J Bradley||L Satherly|
|Waimai United||V||Tasman||SUN 16/08||02:45||1||S Wilkens F||A Lawrence|
|Federal Firebirds||V||Waimai United (P2)||SUN 16/08||01:00||2||A Dennissen||J Rushbrooke F|
|Tasman||V||Rewa||SUN 16/08||03:00||2||D Munro-stoke||J Rushbrooke F|