NHA is situated in Saxton Fields, NELSON and is a large Hockey community with a very social pavilion seeking expressions of interest to partner with a professional and reliable catering company and/or person/s to provide quality meals to our members and wider community at an affordable price point that caters to our demographic. Tenders covering takeaway food, healthy snacks, cool and hot drinks and bar meals will be reviewed with interest.
TRADING HOURS / CAPACITY
NHA club rooms has a seating capacity over 100 and during the Hockey season has hundreds of members and visitors every weekend and busy training nights during the week. Hours of Trade can be negotiated, however Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays are a compulsory requirement during NHA Junior Programme and the Club Competition season so we would like to aim to have bar meals available at least two nights a week during hockey season. (please note that required hours may be adjusted to service NHA business requirements) In addition, we are a regular venue for a variety of functions all year long and next year expect it to be a busy season with TOS Tournament ,HNZ Nationals Grades Tournaments and Special Events.
1. A focus on outstanding customer service values.
2. Quality, reliable and well groomed, service driven staff.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Ability to maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness.
5. Sound practice of food hygiene, food handling standards and legislation.
6. Certificate of Registration or application to register.
KITCHEN & EQUIPMENT
A newly refurbished kitchen with all new floor coverings, oven with griddle, 2 bay deep fryer, stainless steel benching, dishwasher, fridge and freezers. The kitchen has some crockery available for smaller functions however generally hire for larger functions and all takeaways and team meals is on disposable items.
SUBMISSION INFORMATION / DOCUMENTATION
1. Cover Letter detailing you and your business experience, qualifications and staff experience
2. Business registration details (if registered)
3. Current and/or previous business details
4. Evidence of food hygiene certification
5. Trade and business references
6. Sample menu ideas and price point.
The contract / lease details will be discussed with short listed applicants. We are open to discuss options around how to make this work for you, your business and Nelson Hockey Association.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND PROCESS
All applications can be emailed to NHA Operations Manager
Prof.Fabian Amor: [email protected]
All applications will be reviewed by a selection panel with the strictest confidence. The selection panel will identify a shortlist and the panel and NHA Board will make the final decision based on the above criteria. Submissions close 01th December 2019.