Hockey New Zealand is currently advertising for an exciting role within the Community and Events team to help deliver competitions across the sport.
Events form the cornerstone of activities for hockey in New Zealand both domestically and internationally and Hockey New Zealand is committed to hosting world class events in New Zealand and lifting the whole spectator experience at our events held in New Zealand.
Job title: Hockey New Zealand- Competitions Manager
Reports To: General Manager, Community Hockey and Events
The Competition Manager is responsible for the:
- Effective event management of the National Domestic Tournament Programme from U13 to U21
- Provision of support to the Event Manager for the effective event management of the FORD NHL
- Development of the new events and policy procedures for existing events
- Delivery of the National Masters Hockey Tournament (NMHT)
- Management and delivery of the National Masters Hockey’s tours overseas for international competition
- Delivery of the Trans-Tasman Masters events
- Development and management of an Event Facilities and Infrastructure strategy aligned with our National Facilities Strategy.
- Effective planning and management of the Events and Competitions budget and reporting and monitoring on all events and competitions
- Provision of support to the Technical Manager for the umpire and officials appointments process for the U13 and U15 tournaments
- Supporting the wider business in the delivery of key other events such as major international tournaments and annual awards nights
For more information see document attached.
Applications close at 5pm 7th March and can be submitted by email to [email protected]
PH: 09 630 2932 ext 500
MOB: 021 026 79319