We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team at Nelson Hockey Association. This is a busy role with plenty of variety reporting to the Operations Manager.
This is a part time position of 16-20 hours per week, working hours to suit the applicant.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proficient in using Xero, MS Office Products, particularly Excel & experience of budgeting and travel arrangements.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar accounts & customer service-related position
- Self-starter who shows initiative and reliability with the ability to forward plan workflow.
- Willingness to learn and ultimately take ownership of a variety of assigned tasks.
- A high work standard, attention to detail, multi-tasking skills & a high level of accuracy with figures.
Key Duties will include, but not limited to:
Ensure all Invoices are issued from Xero promptly, process all incoming invoices.
Ensure all creditor and debtor payments are made timeously.
Prepare Payroll, PAYE and GST reports.
Book suitable Travel and Accommodation for the various Representative Teams.
Prepare and maintain budgets and balance sheets for representative teams.
General Office Administration;
Prepare reports, maintain records and filing systems
Ensure that the office has enough stationery etc.
Administration tasks as required.
The following skills and attributes are essential;
Excellent communication skills
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Applications close Friday the 15th of November, all CVs are to be accompanied with a cover letter and sent to;
Nelson Hockey Operations Manager- Prof. Fabian Amor
Drug and alcohol policy applies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.